- There is no upper limit for registration players. The actual numbers of participants are counted and reviewed between the initial time and registration deadline.
- Registrants must be responsible for their summited information. Registrants who submitted inaccurate and unreal information would receive severe consequences. (Disqualification etc.)
- Personal information once verified and submitted would not allow to modify. The system will automatically examine registrant information afterward.
- Before the game start, participants must prepare and follow referees’ instructions.
- WESG committee may need players provide more detail personal profiles during any stage of the tournament. Players need to fulfill the tournament committee’ s request.
- The tournament committee may need players provide more detail personal profiles during any stage of the tournament. Players need to fulfill the tournament committee’ s request.
- Players are allowed to participate in one or multiple game titles presented in the WESG. However, players eligible for both General Group and Women’s Group may only register for either one. In the event of a clash in schedule due to participation in multiple games, the player must voluntarily withdraw their participation of one of their games. Participants will be responsible in ensuring that they are able to adhere to the tournament schedule as provided by the organizers
- WESG reserves the right to make changes to the rules in advance and reserves the final interpretation right to the rule.